Lately, I feel like the Universe has been eagerly “encouraging” me (read: “wake up, Dumb Arse”) to decide what it is, exactly, that I want. And it does this by graciously dumping a ton of exactly what I don’t want, all in my lap.
I’m at a tipping point — I feel the need to poop or get off the pot, or else be smothered by my anti-matter. It’s like, if I continue to hesitate in my declarations of desire, the space will be filled with shite.
I always find more clarity in my desires by first identifying what it is that I want to dump, before I can see clearly what it is I wish to hold on to, and grow. So…
I don’t want:
- to wade through other people’s bullshit
- non-creative work
- people who don’t appreciate me
- to have to wear sixteen layers of clothes
- disregard or disrespect for life. ANY life.
- crappy coffee
- to have to sit at a desk all day long
- to live from a perspective of lack or fear
I absolutely desire:
- to be surrounded by compassionate people
- unrelenting delight
- to create every day
- to attract goodness and abundance
- to live by only what resonates within my soul
I feel things shifting. It’s no longer my choice, and more of a demand from the Universe that provided me these gifts, to use them for betterment and joy.
I declare it to be so.
What do you want?